Skip to main content

Colegio de la Sangre. Noble House

The building was completed in 1597. It consists of a single floor, with a central, around which the different units were distributed. In the South wing it had rich orchards and gardens. This school was made to house twelve noble servants, squires of the house of the Lord Duke and other good and clean blood men of his state. At present it has been rebuilt by the City Council and is used as an extension of the "El Convento" Secondary School and Nursery.